Hi! I’m Kasey. Welcome to my happy place.
When I’m not wearing my working mom/RN cape, you can find me here wearing leggings and drinking coffee while managing my responsibilities and happy moments. I also spend some time standing on the scale. I’m working on whittling down my weight to a healthier number by making healthy lifestyle changes. I want to invite you to join me and make the changes you have been putting on the back burner.
I am mostly known for goofy stories, coffee-fueled conversation, and tales about my journey to a better life.
People often refer to me as someone easy to hang out with.
I love serving the world by sharing my stories and knowledge to help others have better lives and meet goals they didn’t think they would ever meet.
The things I am most passionate about in life are my boy, my family, learning something new every day, and helping others transform into their happiest selves.
I inspire people who
- are yearning for better health and a better lifestyle
- have tried to lose weight for years only to run into roadblock after roadblock
- struggle with making sustainable lifestyle changes while dealing with day to day life as a mom, wife, employee, and invincible woman
I am lucky to share the tools to make changes that can impact happiness, health, and waist size.
As a blogger, I graduated from Colorado College, a super fancy liberal arts college with a bachelors in English with an emphasis on creative writing. I have the best time writing, and my education helped me polish that love. I combine that with my personal journey to a better lifestyle to share what I’ve learned with you!
When I’m not busy working on changing my habits for the better, you can catch me chasing my son around the living room while growling, hanging out with my husband, having coffee with friends, or listening to audio books.
If you are dying the hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- I grew up in small-town Colorado, where I spent a lot of time dreaming up alternate realities. Imaginary friends were totally my thing once upon a time too.
- I know I mentioned this above, but I have a bachelor’s degree in English with a Creative Writing emphasis. What I didn’t mention is that I started in the program because I didn’t want to write a thesis. I ended up writing a 100-page novella instead. I had so much fun, I’ve been writing informally ever since.
- I married a Jamaican man and love every minute of it. He keeps me on my toes and shows me a new perspective on everything we encounter as a couple and as parents.
- I have one sister. We had an intense love/hate thing going on as kids, but now she is my best friend. She has helped me hone my coffee drinking and legging lounging skills. She is also my biggest source of support and positive encouragement.
- My furbaby is a 14-year-old cat named Zara. She has been with me through everything and has seen all my incarnations. If she could talk, the dirt she could tell would be embarrassing.